CORE cv staat voor Cooperative Entrepreneurship in Rational Energy Use (it's a Dutch acronym...). As a cooperative, CORE stands for close cooperation between employees and associates so that continuous knowledge development and exchange is created. CORE's associates are leading organizations, passionate individuals and passionate students. We work together with our associates on socially relevant research projects. In this way we offer them the opportunity to make an active contribution to a sustainable society.
CORE is a cooperative that works according to the 7 ICA principles:
1. Voluntary and open membership
2. Democratic control by the members
3. Economic participation by the members
4. Autonomy and independence
5. Education, training and provision of information
6. Cooperation between cooperatives
7. Attention to the community
This year 9 enthusiastic students will take on the daily tasks.
There are three types of partners: A, B and C. Read more about our statutes
Financier and structural partner.
a type A associate buys at least 40 shares.
You or your company will receive the benefits of being part of the cooperative.
a type B associate buys at least 10 shares.
Subscribe to our newsletter