1) Right of access
You have the right to obtain information about your personal data at any time, as well as how we process these data.
2) Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us the rectification and/or completion of your incorrect or incomplete personal data.
3) Right to be forgotten/erased
You have the right to request us to erase your personal data:
- If your personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- If you withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- If you have legitimately objected to the processing of your personal data;
- If your personal data has been unlawfully processed;
- If a legal obligation indicates that your personal data should be deleted.
In certain cases it is not possible to comply with the request to erase your personal data due to a legal obligation.
4) Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before the withdrawal.
5) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data in, among others, the following cases:
- If you contest the accuracy of your personal data;
- If the processing of your personal data is unlawful;
- If your personal data is necessary in the context of a legal action.
6) Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data processed by us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition, you also have the right to transmit these data to another data controller or have them transmitted by us if this is technically possible.
7) Right to object to the processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing or profiling purposes. Your personal data will no longer be processed unless the data controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject.
8) Right to object to decisions based on automated processing operations
If CORE makes decisions based on automated processing of your personal data or so-called 'profiling', you have the right to object to this.